- Materials: Aluminium, plastic (nib mount)
- Kakimori nib holders: Tokushima Indigo, Aluminium, Sakura Wood and Urushi
- Kakimori nibs: Glass Nib, Metal Nib - Brass, Metal Nib - Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 178mm height, 11mm diameter
- As each item is handcrafted, please expect slight variations in the specification or feel.
Located in downtown Tokyo, Japan, Kakimori boasts a deep connection with its neighborhood and customers. They value the importance of storytelling and the joy associated with handcrafted goods and handwriting. They emphasize a state of coexistence with the four major elements — air, water, earth, and soil — and employ these ideals in each of their products. Their flagship store is well known and loved for their custom fountain pen ink and custom notebook services, which lets customers mix and assemble their own unique tools for writing.