Kakimori Inkstand & Pop-Up at Yoseka - 9/28 to 10/2
From Wednesday, September 28 to Sunday, October 2, Kakimori will be taking over Yoseka with their signature Inkstand and notebook customization services!
Kakimori is a stationery store and brand from the neighborhood of Kuramae in Tokyo. Founded in 1961 as a commercial office supply business, in 2014, Kakimori opened up their Inkstand, where customers are still allowed to walk in or make reservations to customize their own personal ink blends after experimenting with ink base colors drop by drop.
Kakimori as a brand emphasizes craftsmanship and artisanship, and they have taken these ideals even further by expanding upon their ink-making services to add notebook customization as well. Walking into Kakimori's shop can feel like being in a laboratory and studio all at once, where you can sense many creative activities occurring in the same space.
At Yoseka, we have always felt that our shop should be an immersive experience for stationery enthusiasts--a stationery playground where you can try everything out and learn about your own tastes at the same time. We are so happy that we could collaborate with Kakimori on this upcoming Pop-Up and be able to offer Yoseka as a space for further exploration into your stationery desires!
Here are some things you can look forward to during this event:
- Guided Ink Making (In-Store 9/28-9/30) - Reservations can be made here
- Notebook Fastener Customization (In-Store 9/28-10/2) - Walk-in
- Yoseka Kakimori Exclusive Inks - Hello & Try Me (In-Store & Online Starting 9/28)
- Kakimori New Gift Boxes (In-Store Starting 9/28)
- Kakimori 2022 A5 Notebook Collection (In-Store & Online Starting 9/28)
- Kakimori 2023 Planners (In-Store Starting 9/28)
Our address is 63 West Street and our store will be open during this event, with some alterations to our display to make room for Inkstand and notebook customization.