On Saturday, June 10th, Yoseka will be hosting Urban Sketching with Meagan as part of TRAVELER’S TRAVEL & SKETCH Sketch Day with US Partner Shops across the country! In 2022, we participated in the first TRAVEL & SKETCH Day and many of you came out to Yoseka to celebrate getting outside with fellow TRAVELER’S notebook users to explore the neighborhood and make drawings and sketches in your TNs. This year, we thought it would be great to organize an urban sketching tour led by our favorite urban sketcher of all time, our lovely friend Meagan.
Meagan is a NYC elementary art teacher and illustrator, mostly as an urban sketcher. She loves nothing more than going out and exploring new places and documenting them. Meagan is a long time shop friend of Yoseka and used any excuse to recommend them to people.
- Saturday, June 10th, 2023
- 1:30pm to 3:30pm
- Meet at Yoseka Stationery, 63 West Street, Brooklyn, NY 11222
- Price to attend: $15
- Meagan will lead the group around to a few favorite sketching spots around Yoseka
- Bring your TRAVELER’S notebook or other favorite sketchbook and favorite sketching tools
- Other optional but recommended supplies include some refreshment and a portable/foldable stool