This limited edition watercolor palette is made by Art Toolkit for Traveler's Company as part of their lineup of "Travel and Sketch" events during Summer 2023. Many Traveler's Notebook users already take advantage of the portability of their TNs. With their durable leather covers that patina and grow more beautiful with use, their unique customizability and ever-growing refill options, Traveler's Notebooks are made for writing, memory-keeping and sketching on the go.
These pocket watercolor palettes are made of lightweight yet durable aluminum and each one comes with magnetic pans and mixing surfaces. The compact size is just right for your Traveler's Notebook and is made to easily fit into both passport and regular size Zipper Case refills. These pocket palettes are available in a special edition bronze with Traveler's Travel and Sketch logo.
- Dimensions: 3.75 in x 2.25 in
- Material: Aluminum
- Rust-proof hinged aluminum case
- Size of approximately a business card
- 1 Mixing Pan, 3 Standard Pans and 12 Mini Pans
- Cotton drawstring pouch included
- Empty watercolor palette (watercolors not included)
- Limited item: we will be listing a small quantity of these palettes online and some will be reserved for in-store participants of our Traveler's Travel and Sketch event on Saturday, June 10th
- More information about Travel and Sketch at Yoseka
- June 10th: Urban Sketching with Meagan