Steel Sport Fountain Pen. One of the heavier fountain pens of the Kaweco Sport collection, the Steel Sport is great for a writer who enjoys feeling the weight of their instruments. The smooth and polished finish of the steel barrel and cap impart an industrial look and feel to the pen. Capped, the pen is about 4 inches long, and when uncapped and writing, with the cap placed on the backside of the pen, the pen is lengthened to be about 5 inches, giving it a comfortable size and balance in the hand.
- Length capped: 4.1in (10.3cm)
- Length posted: 5.2in (13.2cm)
- Screw cap
- Chrome plated steel nib
- Nib screws out
- Includes 1 Kaweco cartridge
- Compatible with international short standard cartridges
- Compatible with Kaweco Converter SPORT
- Compatible with Kaweco Pen Clips
- Kaweco cartridges also available
- Replacement nibs available
Kaweco is a manufacturer of writing instruments based in Heidelberg, Germany. It was founded in 1883 as Heidelberger Federhalterfabrik and later renamed to Kaweco. Kaweco has a long history of making dipping pens, pocket-sized fountain pens, fountain pens and nibs.