The Pilot Cavalier comes with a slim and slender barrel, giving this fountain pen its elegant and classic appearance. Despite its skinny barrel, the Cavalier has a metallic body, cap and pen clip, imparting a pleasant weight to this slim pen. Consistent with the sleek design of this fountain pen, the Cavalier's grip is slim and easy to grasp in hand. When you cap, uncap and post this pen, it produces a satisfying click sound accompanied with an equally pleasing click into place feeling. We love this fountain pen for its vintage and elegant look and recommend it for writers with smaller hands who enjoy a smooth-writing fountain pen with a nice weight without being too heavy.
- Pen length (capped): 5.2 in (13.2 cm)
- Pen length (posted): 6.2 in (15.7 cm)
- Steel nib
- Pilot cartridge included
- Compatible converter: CON-40
- Compatible cartridges: Pilot Namiki Cartridges
- More Pilot Cavalier fountain pens