Mizushima Jizai Date Stamp - Work is a rotating date stamp that comes with a wooden handle, adjustable rubber date stamp and customizable acrylic surface. You can turn the rotating dials on the stamp to adjust for the year, month and date. Surrounding the adjustable date section, there is an acrylic frame that you can decorate yourself using the different clear stamp plaques that come with this set. This stamp is the perfect tool for journaling, letter-writing, gifting and record-keeping.
- Rotating dials allow you to adjust for the year, month and date
- 11 clear stamp plaques with motifs featuring Work-themed motifs and phrases ("Checked," "Paid," "To do," cup of coffee, stretching, and more)
- If the frame surface becomes less sticky over time, washing the parts with water will re-activate the adhesive
- Length: 4.9 in (125 mm)
- Dimensions (acrylic surface): 1.3 in x 1.3 in (34 mm x 34 mm)
- For extra clear stamps to customize and decorate your acrylic frame, Mizushima Date Stamp Sheets available
Mizushima was founded in 2006 by a designer who loves polka dots and a stationery shop owner who loves stripes. In fact, Mizushima is a mash up of mizutama (“polka dots”) and shima-shima (“stripes”). Mizushima creates stationery items with unique and endearing motifs and superior craftsmanship.