Midori Transfer Stickers for Journaling come with 1 sheet of transfer sticker designs and are perfect for decorating all kinds of paper surfaces. Once applied, they give the appearance of a printed illustration.
These Scandinavian Motifs were designed by Japanese nail technician pampeliska who runs a small nail salon out of her home in Kagoshima, Japan. She has a dreamy antique illustration style characterized by dainty lines that remind us of pictures from a storybook.
To use, cut out the desired pattern, separate the back paper, position it on the paper you wish to print on, use a hard edge such as the wooden transfer stick to scratch all over the design and then tear off the top layer to reveal the finished print-on.
- Single sheet of different sticker designs
- Dimensions of sheet: 3.9in (10cm) x 5.9in (15cm)
- Can be used on paper surfaces
- To use:
- Cut out the desired pattern
- Separate the back paper
- Position it on the surface you wish to print on
- Use a hard straight edge to scratch all over the design
- Tear off the foil layer to reveal the finished print-on
- Can be used with MU Print-On Wooden Stick or any hard flat object to easily apply the transfer stickers