Founded in 2012, this year marks the 10-year anniversary for LCN Design Studio. To celebrate, LCN released two 10-Year Anniversary Stationery Sets — Box of the Moon and Box of the Star. Each set is filled with celestial stationery goodies, including a beautiful enamel mug.
Each box includes the following:
- Starry sky handmade enamel mug
- Starry sky handmade leather mini tag with gold stamping
- Star embroidery canvas storage bag with exclusive double sided tag
- Star chart ceramic coaster with relief effect
- Star rubber stamp
- Star double-sided brass wax seal
- Star unique edition 5-sheet sticker set with gold stamping
- 2022 LCN Lucky Token with velvet pouch
- Star-Moon letterpress notepad
- Star-moon ornament board
- Randomly selected handmade wax seal stickers
- Moon illustration iron-on patch
- Randomly selected box of gummed specimen labels
This enamel mug is the first non-stationery project LCN Design Studio has created. She wanted to create something that could be decorative as well as useful. You can of course use the mug for drinks, but it can also be used as a beautiful desk accessory to hold your beloved stationery and craft supplies. Each mug has a beautiful design on the outside and a black coating on the inside so it won’t be stained by coffee, tea, or other drinks.
Moreover, the boxes themselves have been specifically designed and strengthened for use as storage so that these boxes have life beyond keeping these products safe. Both boxes have different paintings on the inside and can be set up as displays for your desk. Each box has a star-moon ornament board as well so you can further decorate your box.
Lin Chia Ning (LCN) is a talented Taiwanese artist who loves stationery and who loves to hand craft beautiful stationery. Her stationery ranges from her early works of hand carved stamps, washi tapes, dioramas with mushrooms and gemstones, distressed papers, to the recent vintage labels and many of her iconic stamps. She draws inspirations from nature, vintage items and uses watercolor to create an unreal and magical world. On top of her busy life, she’s published a book in Taiwan too! Here are some of her recent designs. And just like her dioramas, each individual box feels like it’s frozen in time in its small magical world.