Kaweco Supra Fountain Pen - Black
Kaweco's Supra fountain pen body is a grand and luxurious version of their Liliput fountain pen. The Supra is identical in design to the Liliput, but it has a larger diameter and is longer than the Liliput - a desirable quality for those with larger hands who usually prefer bigger pens. Additionally, the Supra has a middle section along its barrel that can be unscrewed and completely removed before being reassembled as a shorter pen if you would like to access a more compact size. We love the ingenious design of this fountain pen which makes it so versatile.
This particular rendition features a black anodized aluminum body with a subtle brushed texture, making the pen sleek yet highly scratch resistant!
- Length capped: 5.1 in (13 cm)
- Length posted: 6.5 in (16.4 cm)
- Pen Diameter: 11.6 mm
Features & Posting:
- Screw cap
- Threading on back of pen allows cap to screw on and post
- Middle barrel section can be unscrewed and completely removed to make more compact
- Chrome plated steel nib
- The #6 nib that comes with this fountain pen is larger in size than the typical Kaweco nibs that accompany their Sport, Special, Liliput models
- Includes 1 Kaweco cartridge
- Compatible with standard international cartridges
- Compatible with Kaweco cartridges
- Compatible with Kaweco Squeeze Converter, Kaweco Standard Converter, and Mini Converter Sport
- Replacement Spare Nib Size #6 - 250 available
- Kaweco Supra Deluxe Clip available
- Available in Stainless Steel, Brass, and Fire Blue
Kaweco is a manufacturer of writing instruments based in Heidelberg, Germany. It was founded in 1883 as Heidelberger Federhalterfabrik and later renamed to Kaweco. Kaweco has a long history of making dipping pens, pocket-sized fountain pens, fountain pens and nibs.