This Kaweco Sport Fountain Pen celebrates Kaweco's 140th Anniversary with the limited edition production of Ebonit (Ebonite in German) Sports! Ebonite is a material made from a natural hardened rubber, created as a substitute for ebony, the African hardwood. Hard rubber has often been the material of choice for producing long-lasting writing instruments for more than 100 years because of its durability and lightweight feel. The marbling and high polished surface showcases a surface that references the appearance of exotic wood, and is complemented by gold plated accents.
Since 1883, Kaweco has produced high-quality writing instruments. To celebrate this special anniversary, Kaweco put together a set which includes the Ebonit Sport, a gold clip, and set of fountain pen cartridges in all 10 of Kaweco's fountain pen ink colors.
- 140th Anniversary includes: 1 Ebonit Sport Fountain Pen, 1 Gold Deluxe Sport Clip, 1 Set of 10 cartridges (various colors)
- "KawecoEBONITSport" Engraving on pen body
- Length capped: 4.1in (10.3cm)
- Length posted: 5.2in (13.2cm)
- Screw cap
- Steel nib
- Gold Kaweco finial
- Includes 1 Kaweco cartridge
- Compatible with international short standard cartridges
- Compatible with Kaweco Converter SPORT
- Compatible with Kaweco Pen Clips
- Kaweco cartridges also available
- More Kaweco
Kaweco is a manufacturer of writing instruments based in Heidelberg, Germany. It was founded in 1883 as Heidelberger Federhalterfabrik and later renamed to Kaweco. Kaweco has a long history of making dipping pens, pocket-sized fountain pens, fountain pens and nibs.