Kaweco Bronze Sport Fountain Pen. The Bronze Sport Fountain Pen is perfect for a writer who prefers to feel the weight of their instruments. The warm golden color of the pen conveys an antique feeling to the pen and as the bronze ages with use, it acquires an elegant patina. The bronze material is smooth to the touch and its polished surface makes it reflect light subtly. Capped, the pen is about 4 inches long, and when uncapped and writing, with the cap placed on the backside of the pen, the pen is lengthened to be about 5 inches, giving it a comfortable size and balance in the hand.
- Length capped: 4.2 in (10.3cm)
- Length posted: 5.2 in (13.2cm)
- Screw cap
- Chrome plated steel nib
- Nib screws out
- Includes 1 Kaweco cartridge
- Compatible with international short standard cartridges
- Compatible with Kaweco Converter SPORT
- Compatible with Kaweco Pen Clips
- Kaweco cartridges also available
- Replacement nibs available
Kaweco is a manufacturer of writing instruments based in Heidelberg, Germany. It was founded in 1883 as Heidelberger Federhalterfabrik and later renamed to Kaweco. Kaweco has a long history of making dipping pens, pocket-sized fountain pens, fountain pens and nibs.