AL Sport Fountain Pen - Silver. Kaweco AL Sport series pens are made of a high quality aluminum that is smooth and cool to the touch. The AL Sport's metal body gives the pen a weightier feel than the plastic-bodied Classic Sports and Skyline Sports, but the aluminum keeps the pen light, portable, and easy to carry around as a pocket pen. Capped, the pen is about 4 inches long. When uncapped with the cap placed on the backside of the pen, it is lengthened to around 5 inches, which gives it a comfortable size and balance in the hand. The matte metallic finish of the aluminum creates a modern look and tactile experience.
- Length capped: 4.1in (10.3cm)
- Length posted: 5.2in (13.2cm)
- Screw cap
- Chrome plated steel nib
- Includes 1 Kaweco cartridge
- Compatible with international short standard cartridges
- Compatible with Kaweco Converter SPORT
- Compatible with Kaweco Pen Clips
- Kaweco cartridges available
- Replacement nibs available
Kaweco is a manufacturer of writing instruments based in Heidelberg, Germany. It was founded in 1883 as Heidelberger Federhalterfabrik and later renamed to Kaweco. Kaweco has a long history of making dipping pens, pocket-sized fountain pens, fountain pens and nibs.