This version of the Hobonichi 2023 Weekly Calendar is designed to start in April 2024, coinciding with the beginning of the Japanese school year. This weekly calendar is a supplement to the A6 Hobonichi Techo Planner / Original. Each two-page spread covers an entire week, starting from Mondays, and the booklet covers an entire year. Each daily column includes a full 24-hour timeline and three checkboxes at the top.
The booklet is thin, also uses Tomoe River paper, lays completely flat, and fits perfectly into a cover pocket due to its slightly smaller size than the planner book.
- Size: A6
- Paper type: Tomoe River
- Time span: April 2024 - March 2025
- Designed as a supplement to the Hobonichi Techo Planner or Original
- Clear Cover available
- More Weeks Hobonichi April Start Planners
- A6 & A5 Hobonichi April Start Planners
- All Hobonichi April Start Planners
- Hobonichi 2024 April Start Special Edition Designs and Accessories
- Hobonichi Covers Only
- View All Hobonichi