Fine Writing International Fenestro Fountain Pen is a cartridge/converter fountain pen that can also be used as an eyedropper. The demonstrator barrel and cap of this fountain pen make it so that you can easily peer into the inner workings of the pen and admire the ink inside. Built into the cap of the pen is a spring, allowing an airtight seal around the nib of the pen and preventing the ink inside from drying out.
- Pen length (capped): 5.9 in (15 cm)
- No. 6 Stainless Steel Polished Silver JoWo nib
- Acid & alkali resistant inner barrel
- International standard converter included
- Compatible with international standard cartridges
- More from Fine Writing International
About Fine Writing International:
Fine Writing International is a Taiwanese stationery store and company that started in 2011. They take special requests to custom make beautiful pens and they also produce their own series of pens. They are best known for their pens that can be used either with converter or as an eyedropper interchangeably, but they continue to experiment with innovative materials and different fountain pen filling mechanisms in their mission to produce pens and writing instruments that are high quality while connecting natural materials with craftsmanship.