Beautiful Kaweco ART Sport Fountain Pens are crafted from solid rods of Italian acrylic resin, giving them a unique touch and feel when you are holding one of them in hand to write with. The process of making these pens involves turning the solid pieces of acrylic to achieve the shape of the pen barrel and hand-carving and polishing the finished product. The end result is a gorgeous one-of-a-kind pen with a perfectly smooth surface. The smoothness of the acrylic material can be felt when first running your fingers along the barrel of the pen, but it is also especially accentuated in the gliding you feel when you unscrew the cap.
- Length capped: 4.1in (10.3cm)
- Length posted: 5.2in (13.2cm)
- Screw cap
- Gold-plated steel nib
- Gold Kaweco finial
- Includes 1 Kaweco cartridge
- Compatible with international short standard cartridges
- Compatible with Kaweco Converter SPORT
- Compatible with Kaweco Pen Clips
- Kaweco cartridges also available
- More Kaweco ART Sport
Kaweco is a manufacturer of writing instruments based in Heidelberg, Germany. It was founded in 1883 as Heidelberger Federhalterfabrik and later renamed to Kaweco. Kaweco has a long history of making dipping pens, pocket-sized fountain pens, fountain pens and nibs.