AL Sport Fountain Pen - Raw. Kaweco AL Sport series pens are made of a high quality aluminum that is smooth and cool to the touch. The AL Sport's metal body gives the pen a weightier feel than the plastic-bodied Classic Sports and Skyline Sports, but the aluminum keeps the pen portable and easy to carry around as a pocket pen. Capped, the pen is about 4 inches long, and when uncapped and writing, with the cap placed on the backside of the pen, the pen is lengthened to be about 5 inches, giving it a comfortable size and balance in the hand. The "polished silver" look of this fountain pen is great and as the pen ages with use, it acquires some scratches to the polished surface, imparting more character to the pen.
- Length capped: 4.1in (10.3cm)
- Length posted: 5.2in (13.2cm)
- Screw cap
- Chrome plated steel nib
- Includes 1 Kaweco cartridge
- Compatible with international short standard cartridges
- Compatible with Kaweco Converter SPORT
- Compatible with Kaweco Pen Clips
- Kaweco cartridges also available
- Replacement nibs available
Kaweco is a manufacturer of writing instruments based in Heidelberg, Germany. It was founded in 1883 as Heidelberger Federhalterfabrik and later renamed to Kaweco. Kaweco has a long history of making dipping pens, pocket-sized fountain pens, fountain pens and nibs.