AL Sport Fountain Pen - Ice Blue. Kaweco AL Sport series pens are made of a high quality aluminum that is smooth and cool to the touch. The AL Sport's metal body gives the pen a weightier feel than the plastic-bodied Classic Sports and Skyline Sports, but the aluminum keeps the pen portable and easy to carry around as a pocket pen. Capped, the pen is about 4 inches long, and when uncapped and writing, with the cap placed on the backside of the pen, the pen is lengthened to be about 5 inches, giving it a comfortable size and balance in the hand. The matted metallic color of this pen gives it a modern look and feel which we love.
- Length capped: 4.1in (10.3cm)
- Length posted: 5.2in (13.2cm)
- Screw cap
- Chrome plated steel nib
- Includes 1 Kaweco cartridge
- Compatible with international short standard cartridges
- Compatible with Kaweco Converter SPORT
- Compatible with Kaweco Pen Clips
- Kaweco cartridges available
- Replacement nibs available
Kaweco is a manufacturer of writing instruments based in Heidelberg, Germany. It was founded in 1883 as Heidelberger Federhalterfabrik and later renamed to Kaweco. Kaweco has a long history of making dipping pens, pocket-sized fountain pens, fountain pens and nibs.