Yuteki means "oil drop" in Japanese, and this glaze finish got its name from the speckled appearance that resembles oil splatters.
- Material: Hasami Porcelain Clay
- Two sizes available. Size I fits one pen, and Size II fits two pens.
- Dimension of Size I: 1.9(W)x1(D)x0.5(H) in / 50(W)x27(D)x12(H) mm
- Dimension of Size II: 2.3(W)x1(D)x0.6(H) in / 60(W)x26(D)x14(H) mm
- As each item is handcrafted, please expect slight variations in the specification or feel.
- Colors available in: Yuteki(Black), Kindei(Gold), Ruri(Lapis Lazuli), Karayaki(White)
Located in downtown Tokyo, Japan, Kakimori boasts a deep connection with its neighborhood and customers. They value the importance of storytelling and the joy associated with handcrafted goods and handwriting. They emphasize a state of coexistence with the four major elements — air, water, earth, and soil — and employ these ideals in each of their products. Their flagship store is well known and loved for their custom fountain pen ink and custom notebook services, which lets customers mix and assemble their own unique tools for writing.