- Body Color: Prussian Blue
- Body Material: Resin
- Comes in EF, F, M, B and 1.1 Stub nib sizes.
- Comes with traditional converter, Spring loaded converter, and a cartridge
- Compatible inks & refills: International standard converter and cartridge
- Nib Material: Steel (#4 nib same as TWSBI Go)
- Available in Prussian Blue and Smoke
View all TWSBI products
TWSBI 三文堂 (San Wen Tong) is one of our earliest collection even before the store. TWSBI started as an OEM manufacturer for different western brands, and around 2009, they decided to start their own brand. With 50 years of experience in pen making, they took to fountain pen forums and gather users’ feedback. It was said that Pelican M800 was the model they were inspired. Most of their pens are transparent, so it’s really fun to see the ink color and it lasts for a very long time.
The name 三文堂 (San Wen Tong) comes from the Hall of the Three Rare Treasures, created by Emperor Qianlong as a memorial to three great masterpieces of Chinese calligraphy. The initials of the name “San Wen Tong” was reversed and thus turned into "TWS". The last letters "Bi" was added with its literal meaning of "writing instruments" in Chinese. Thus combining the two segments, creating TWSBI.