Pilot Silvern - Tsumugi, within Pilot's Sterling Silver collection, come with a barrel and cap made of genuine sterling silver, giving this fountain pen a substantial weightiness in hand.
Tsumugi is the name of the pattern that has been hand-carved into the barrel and cap of the pen. In Japanese, Tsumugi is a traditional Japanese woven silk fabric made from uneven silk threads. The fabric is most often used to fabricate informal kimono since it is a thicker material than fabrics woven with finer and more even silk threads. The detailed carvings on the pen allow you to see and feel the layers of short threads that make up a Tsumugi tapestry.
- Pen Length: 5.6 in (14.3 cm)
- Nib: Rhodium plated 18k gold
- Barrel and Cap Material: Sterling Silver
- Snap cap
- Inlaid nib
- Polish the pen every once in a while to maintain its polished silver appearance and prevent tarnishing
- Ink cartridge and Con-40 converter included
- Polishing cloth included
- Compatible cartridges can be found here: Pilot/Namiki Fountain Pens
- More Pilot Silvern Fountain Pens