LILIPUT Fountain Pen - Fireblue. Kaweco's Liliput series highlights pocket fountain pens with one of the smallest fountain pens in the world. Available in different metals, the fountain pens in the Liliput series come in varying weights for those who prefer a lighter instrument and those who like to write with something more substantial in the hand. The Fireblue version is eye catching and stands out due to its tempered steel body and highly unique finish. The metalwork that is performed on the body of the Fireblue results in an effect that is reminiscent of a galaxy and stars with swirls and clouds of blues, browns, purples and silvers along the body of the pen. As a result of this technique, each Fireblue Liliput has a unique color pattern. This steel version is weightier than the aluminum versions, but still great as a portable everyday carry. Capped, the pen is about 3.8in (9.6cm) and with the cap posted to the back of the pen, the pen elongates and measures about 4.9in (12.5cm). The screw cap of the pen attaches to the back of the pen due to the threading on the back of the barrel, and because of how small the fountain pen is, you'll really have to post the cap for comfort while writing. The metal will patina with use, allowing the pen to mature with its owner.
- Fireblue has unique tempered steel finish with swirls and clouds of blues, browns, purples and silvers
- Length capped: 3.8in (9.6cm)
- Length posted: 4.9in (12.5cm)
- Screw cap
- Threading on back of pen allows cap to screw on and post
- Chrome plated steel nib
- Includes 1 Kaweco cartridge
- Compatible with international short standard cartridges
- Compatible with Kaweco Squeeze Converter
- Compatible with Liliput Clip
- Kaweco cartridges also available
- Replacement nibs available
Kaweco is a manufacturer of writing instruments based in Heidelberg, Germany. It was founded in 1883 as Heidelberger Federhalterfabrik and later renamed to Kaweco. Kaweco has a long history of making dipping pens, pocket-sized fountain pens, fountain pens and nibs.