LILIPUT Fountain Pen - Green. Kaweco's Liliput series highlights pocket fountain pens with one of the smallest fountain pens in the world. Available in different metals, the fountain pens in the Liliput series come in varying weights for those who prefer a lighter instrument and those who like to write with something more substantial in the hand. This stainless steel version is lightweight in comparison to the brass and copper versions and great as a portable everyday carry. Capped, the pen is about 3.8in (9.6cm) and with the cap posted to the back of the pen, the pen elongates and measures about 4.9in (12.5cm). The screw cap of the pen attaches to the back of the pen due to the threading on the back of the barrel, and because of how small the fountain pen is, you'll really have to post the cap for comfort while writing. The stainless steels doesn't rust or scuff easily, and will not change in appearance over several years of use. We love this mini fountain pen!
- Material: Aluminum
- Length capped: 3.8in (9.6cm)
- Length posted: 4.9in (12.5cm)
- Screw cap
- Threading on back of pen allows cap to screw on and post
- Chrome plated steel nib
- Includes 1 Kaweco cartridge
- Release date: February 2022
- Compatible with international short standard cartridges
- Compatible with Kaweco Squeeze Converter
- Compatible with Liliput Clip
- Kaweco cartridges also available
- Replacement nibs available
Kaweco is a manufacturer of writing instruments based in Heidelberg, Germany. It was founded in 1883 as Heidelberger Federhalterfabrik and later renamed to Kaweco. Kaweco has a long history of making dipping pens, pocket-sized fountain pens, fountain pens and nibs.