Kaweco Sport Fountain Pen - Collectors Edition - Dark Olive. Almost identical to the CLASSIC Sport fountain pens, this edition of Collectors Edition features a dark olive color with silver detailing. Capped, the pen is about 4 inches long, and when uncapped and writing, with the cap placed on the backside of the pen, the pen is lengthened to be about 5 inches, giving it a comfortable size and balance in the hand. With Kaweco’s signature octagonal pen barrel, the fountain pen sits easily in your hand when you are writing and are able to lie flat on a desk without rolling around. In the store, when we are asked to recommend a starter fountain pen, the Kaweco Sport fountain pens are one of the pens we always suggest you try out.
- Length capped: 4.1in (10.3cm)
- Length posted: 5.2in (13.2cm)
- Screw cap
- Chrome plated steel nib
- Includes 1 Kaweco cartridge
- Compatible with international short standard cartridges
- Compatible with Kaweco Converter SPORT
- Kaweco cartridges also available
- Release Date: August 2021
- More Skyline Sport fountain pens
Kaweco is a manufacturer of writing instruments based in Heidelberg, Germany. It was founded in 1883 as Heidelberger Federhalterfabrik and later renamed to Kaweco. Kaweco has a long history of making dipping pens, pocket-sized fountain pens, fountain pens and nibs.