Kaweco Sport Fountain Pen - Collectors Edition - Sage.
Almost identical to the Skyline Sport fountain pens, this edition of Collectors Edition features a Sage green color with silver detailing. Capped, the pen is about 4 inches long, and when uncapped and writing, with the cap placed on the backside of the pen, the pen is lengthened to be about 5 inches, giving it a comfortable size and balance in the hand. With Kaweco’s signature octagonal pen barrel, the fountain pen sits easily in your hand when you are writing and are able to lie flat on a desk without rolling around. In the store, when we are asked to recommend a starter fountain pen, the Kaweco Sport fountain pens are one of the pens we always suggest you try out.
- Length capped: 4.1in (10.3cm)
- Length posted: 5.2in (13.2cm)
- Screw cap
- Chrome plated steel nib
- Includes 1 Kaweco blue cartridge
- Compatible with international short standard cartridges
- Compatible with Kaweco Converter SPORT
- Kaweco cartridges also available
- Release year: 2022
- Matching ink in photo: Yoseka Ceramics Ink Series - Tang Mi Se Blue
- More Skyline Sport fountain pens
Kaweco is a manufacturer of writing instruments based in Heidelberg, Germany. It was founded in 1883 as Heidelberger Federhalterfabrik and later renamed to Kaweco. Kaweco has a long history of making dipping pens, pocket-sized fountain pens, fountain pens and nibs.