Erico Matsubara, also known as Eric Small Things, is a Japanese illustrator and eraser stamp artist. Appropriately named, Eric Small Things, carves small and nostalgic stationery-themed illustrations onto rubber blocks. Using a sharp knife, Matsubara delicately carves around her detailed drawings. She likens the process of patient stamp carving to that of “shoveling snow”. These stamped illustrations are used as various designs in stationery items such as postcards, stamps, and masking tapes.
This Eric Small Things stamp set includes 5 different-sized rubber/wood stamps featuring some of our favorite stationery motifs and cute expressions useful for planning/journaling: a quill with the character for "congratulations," a traditional stamp with the character for "break," a fountain pen and ink with Eric Small Things's tag line "Hello, Small Things," a typewriter with a note that says "Nice Day" and a signature Eric Small Things stamp of various stationery tools packed into a tiny depiction of a stationery-themed landscape. These adorable stamps are the perfect addition to a journal page for any stationery lover whose dreams are filled with all things for creating.
- Package dimensions: 6.3 in (16 cm) x 1.6 in (4 cm) x 1.1 in (2.7 cm)
- 5 stamps included
- 2 small stamp dimensions: 0.6 in (1.4 cm) x 1.2 in (3 cm) x 0.9 in (2.2 cm)
- 2 medium stamp dimensions: 1.2 in (3 cm) x 1.3 in (3 cm) x 0.9 in (2.2 cm)
- 1 large stamp dimensions: 2.4 in (6 cm) x 1.2 in (3 cm) x 0.9 in (2.2 cm_
- Wooden stamp tray included