Fine Writing International's Pencket Pocket Fountain Pen features a pen with a notably smaller profile than their traditional fountain pens, allowing you to easily slip the pen into your pocket or bag. The pen body comes with a conveniently placed external threading to allow for a secure screw-posted cap. This new pen type from FWI features a minimal, yet useful, roll-stop to prevent the pen from rolling and falling off your desk or writing surface.
To post the pen, simply unscrew the cap and push it onto the back of the pen. Then, screw the cap back onto the pen body for a securely posted pen cap.
- Pen length (capped): 4.3in (11.0cm)
- Pen length (posted): 4.9in (12.5cm)
- No. 6 Chrome Plated Stainless Steel JoWo nib
- Cartridge / Converter filling mechanism
- Mini Plunger Piston converter included
- Compatible with international short cartridges and converters
- More from Fine Writing International
About Fine Writing International:
Fine Writing International is a Taiwanese stationery store and company that started in 2011. They take special requests to custom make beautiful pens and they also produce their own series of pens. They are best known for their pens that can be used either with converter or as an eyedropper interchangeably, but they continue to experiment with innovative materials and different fountain pen filling mechanisms in their mission to produce pens and writing instruments that are high quality while connecting natural materials with craftsmanship.