This online ink sample goes with our Yoseka ink sample collection card. Our ink samples will come in these tiny adorable glass bottles. They can hold up to 5ml, and you can pick either 3ml or 5ml of each color.
These bottles are meant to be reusable. Here’s how it works with the ink collection card online:
- Every time, you pick a few colors along with your order
- Each time, use the card to keep track of your new colors
- On your 10th color, we will include a box and return label with your order.
- Return your 10 empty bottles to us, and your next sample ink is on us
About Kakimori Pigment Inks:
Japanese stationery companies Kakimori and Turner Color Co., Ltd. use rich, fine pigments and years of quality crafted experience to create these pigment-inks. These masterful inks have impressive water resistance and stand the test of time when written on paper. When used often, this ink is ideal for dip pens and fountain pens. The ink dries quickly and once completely dry, you can paint over the ink with watercolors, leaving the previously inked lines bleed-free.
- Because of the pigment ink component, please note that after the ink has dried/clogged it may be difficult to clean out your pen
- Shake bottle well before use
- Keep ink bottle away from heat, humidity, and sunlight
- Write with the inked pen often so as to avoid drying out
- Pigment inks can be mixed to create a new hue, but be sure to mix in a clean bottle so as not to contaminate the original color
Located in downtown Tokyo, Japan, Kakimori boasts a deep connection with the people of the town and its customers. They value the importance of storytelling and the joy associated with handcrafted goods and writing by hand. They value coexistence with the four major elements (Air, Water, Earth and Soil) and use these ideals to blend business and economy. They are well known and well loved for their fountain pen ink store where one can custom-mix ink colors.
Regular Kakimori Ink bottles: