This online ink sample goes with our Yoseka ink sample collection card. Our ink samples will come in these tiny adorable glass bottles. They can hold up to 5ml, and you can pick either 3ml or 5ml of each color.
These bottles are meant to be reusable. Here’s how it works with the ink collection card online:
- Every time, you pick a few colors along with your order
- Each time, use the card to keep track of your new colors
- On your 10th color, we will include a box and return label with your order.
- Return your 10 empty bottles to us, and your next sample ink is on us
J. Herbin Anniversary Inks:
These ink samples are from J. Herbin 1670 and 1798 anniversary inks, each collection made to celebrate an important anniversary in J. Herbin's history of ink making.
- 1670 inks feature inks enhanced with gold metallic sheen
- 1798 inks feature inks enhanced with silver metallic sheen
- Available in 50 ml bottles
About J. Herbin
The history of J. Herbin goes back to 1670 in Paris, where Herbin was a sailor and brought back formulas for creating sealing wax and inks from his journeys to India. Many famous and noteworthy historical figures including Louis XIV and Coco Chanel have used Herbin sealing wax and their first line of inks was named "The Jewel of Inks." In 1798, Jacques Herbin, the 4th generation family member, moved the Herbin factory and around this time was when the steel nib dip pen began to replace quills for writing. Herbin continued to create inks throughout the 1800s, creating India Ink in 1829 and their violet ink becoming a popular color for students to use. Today, J. Herbin continues to produce a beautiful collection of writing supplies from inks, dip pens, stationery, waxes and seals, and more.