This online ink sample goes with our Yoseka ink sample collection card. Our ink samples will come in these tiny adorable glass bottles. They can hold up to 5ml, and you can pick either 3ml or 5ml of each color.
These bottles are meant to be reusable. Here’s how it works with the ink collection card online:
- Every time, you pick a few colors along with your order
- Each time, use the card to keep track of your new colors
- On your 10th color, we will include a box and return label with your order.
- Return your 10 empty bottles to us, and your next sample ink is on us
About Ink Institute Inks:
The Cat at Dusk line of inks is inspired by cats! Ink Institute writes this about the "Cat at Dawn" color: "Every morning, your cat is sitting by your side and staring at you, waiting for you waking up, preparing breakfast. Or, just sit. They didn't say a word, but you always hear the voice: 'Wake up, human.'" The Jade Vine color is inspired by exotic plants.
About Ink Institute:
Ink Institute is a line of inks made by the Taiwanese stationery store, Juspirit in Taipei. They produce inks that are easy to clean and beautiful on paper. We love their ink collections which include a tribute to the Taipei Metro subway line, Exotic Plants and the super fun Cat Daily collection.
Regular Ink Institute ink bottles:
- Available in: Cat at Dawn, Cat at Dusk, Cat at Midnight, Cat at Noon, Jade Vine