This online ink sample goes with our Yoseka ink sample collection card. Our ink samples will come in these tiny adorable glass bottles.
These bottles are meant to be reusable. Here’s how it works with the ink collection card online:
- Every time, you pick a few colors along with your order
- Each time, use the card to keep track of your new colors
- On your 10th color, we will include a box and return label with your order.
- Return your 10 empty bottles to us, and your next sample ink is on us
About Dominant Industry:
Dominant Industry, based in Paju, Korea, makes small-batch specialty inks for dip pens. Adapting mixing and blending techniques developed for silk-screen inks, they have developed calligraphy inks with unique mirror and metallic finishes that are expressive and beautiful on paper, plastic, film, and glass. If digital CMYK colors are flat shades that are created through a subtractive process, Dominant Industry prides itself on its life-like colors that are created through an additive process, utilizing reflective and transparent pigments that incorporate natural light. Dominant Industry strives to create “bottled light,” colors that can be felt and experienced. This idea is reflected in Dominant Industry’s 4 different finishes: Hologram, Mirror, Pearl, and Standard.
Regular Dominant Industry ink bottles:
- Base Black No.100, Romania Red No.101, Citrus Yellow No.102, Leaf Green No.103, Dominant Blue No.104, Forest No.105, Periwinkle Blue No.106, Manschurian Violet No.107, Maple No.108, Earl Grey Tea No.109, Winter Wood No.110, Royal Azalea No.111, Tsavorite No.112, Garnet No.113, Downpour No.114, Lake No.115, Lungo No.116