CLASSIC Sport Fountain Pen - Transparent. Based on the original 1911 concept of Kaweco Sport pens that were designed to be portable and convenient-to-carry fountain pens, the Kaweco CLASSIC Sport fountain pens are a perfect little pocket fountain pen. Capped, the pen is about 4 inches long, and when uncapped and writing, with the cap placed on the backside of the pen, the pen is lengthened to be about 5 inches, giving it a comfortable size and balance in the hand. With Kaweco’s signature octagonal pen barrel, the CLASSIC Sport fountain pens sit easily in your hand when you are writing and are able to lie flat on a desk without rolling around. We love all the bright and fun colors that the CLASSIC Sports come in, the easy and lightweight design of the barrel and the gold lettering and detailing on the pen. In the store, when we are asked to recommend a starter fountain pen, the CLASSIC Sport fountain pens are one of the pens we always suggest you try out.
- Length capped: 4.1in (10.3cm)
- Length posted: 5.2in (13.2cm)
- Screw cap
- Steel nib
- Includes 1 Kaweco cartridge
- Compatible with international short standard cartridges
- Compatible with Kaweco Converter SPORT
- Compatible with Kaweco Pen Clips
- Kaweco cartridges also available
- More CLASSIC Sport Fountain Pens
- US exclusive. 1000 limited production
- Release Date: October 2020
- The set includes black tin box, black deluxe clip, converter and a box of black cartridges
Kaweco is a manufacturer of writing instruments based in Heidelberg, Germany. It was founded in 1883 as Heidelberger Federhalterfabrik and later renamed to Kaweco. Kaweco has a long history of making dipping pens, pocket-sized fountain pens, fountain pens and nibs.