The Planets - Mars
The design is inspired by the five elements -- metal, wood, fire, water and earth. In Chinese, five planets in our solar system are named based on these elements. Mars, 火星, is called 'fire' planet.
Fine Writing International believes in user experience, and you can really feel that in their pens. The threads on the pen are hardly noticeable. The pen has a comfortable size and a balanced weight. Overall the pen is really comfortable to hold and easy to write. The cap has a spring seal mechanism to prevent the nib from drying. Lots of details making this pen great to write with. And for those who writes a lot, this pen can also be used as an eyedropper.
- Nib: Fine
- Comes with a converter
- Can also be used as an eyedropper
- The pen comes with Fine nib by default. On checkout page, leave us a message if you would like Extra Fine, Medium or Broad
- More from Fine Writing International
About Fine Writing International:
Fine Writing International is a Taiwanese company that started in 2011. They take special request to custom make beautiful pens and they also produce their own series of pens. They are best known for their pens that can be used either with converter or as an eyedropper interchangeably. The body is made with a strong acrylic material that's designed to hold ink sealed and secure. In recent years, they have been coming out with many series and pens with interesting design.
- Total length capped is 14.6cm
- Max diameter for the cap is 1.5cm
- Max diameter of the barrel which is at the center of the body at 1.3cm
- The end of pen has a smaller diameter at 1.1cm so it can also be posted.
- The distance from the center of body to the beginning of the grip is about 3cm, and the diameter goes from 1.3cm to about 1.1cm