These Pulp Storage Pasco Pen Cases by Midori are made of a paper material called "Pasco," which is a mixture of recycled paper and new pulp. The Pasco material feels similar to plastic making it lightweight, durable and water-resistant, while the pen case surface has a similar texture to cardboard. The case opens and closes with 2 snap buttons on a flap that folds over to keep your pens and pencils safe from falling out. It can fit 6-7 pens/pencils comfortably, but brand new pencils will not fit until they've been used and sharpened down a bit. The color of the Pasco Pen Cases will change with use, creating an item unique to its user.
- Dimensions: 7.2in (18.2cm) x 2.6in (6.5cm) x 1.2in (3cm)
- Material: Pasco (recycled paper and new pulp)
- Lightweight, durable and water-resistant material
- 2 snap buttons to open and close
- Can fit 6-7 pens comfortably
- Color changes with use
- Also available in Beige