With the long-awaited signals of spring, Celastrina Sugitanii Shirozuis emerge from chrysalis in a season of transition and fly like a little dancing forest fairy. Adult Celastrina Sugitanii Shirozuis seize only one month to complete the reproduction stage so that their offspring can show up beautifully in the next spring.
Lennon Tool Bar standard inks come in two lines: Indigo Color and Formosa Color. The Indigo Color is inspired by "aizome," or Indigo Dyed textiles, and the colors represent the different shades of blue throughout the process. The Formosa Color is inspired by places in Taiwan. This 2020 Spring Limited series is a limited set of three colors.
- Color: 杉谷琉璃小灰蝶 Celastrina Sugitanii Shirozui
- Dye-based Ink
- 2020 Spring Limited Colors: Celastrina Sugitanii Shirozui, Pineapple, Verdant
- Indigo Color: Tetsukon, Asagi, Noshime-Hana, Kon-Ai, Nando-Iro, Mizu-Iro
- Formosa Color: Hobe, Hehuan Blue, Shuishalian
- Available in Ink Sample - Lennon Tool Bar - 2020 Spring Limited
About Lennon Tool Bar:
Lennon Tool Bar was founded in 2014 at Tamsui, Taiwan. Initially, it started to promote arts and crafts of Indigo Dyeing, a business that flourished a century ago in Taiwan, and at the time, Taiwan exported a considerable amount of "doroai," or the raw material of colorants used in Indigo Dyeing, to the Japanese Empire. Lennon Tool Bar draws inspiration from the traditional process and the popular colors used in Indigo Dyeing.