The Avec version splits the A6 Hobonichi Techo Original, design and all, into two books of six months each, with only slight variances in calendar spans and the number of extra pages in the back. This allows you to fill the pages to your heart’s content with scheduling, diaries, little notes, tickets, photographs, doodles, and anything that strikes your fancy.
Avec book covers come in bright colors to encourage the option of using the book as-is. Book 1 (January–June) is a bright lime yellow and Book 2 (July–December) is a cool ice blue. And because it's lightweight, it's perfect for carrying around with you.
The Avec Original can also be used with the A6 Hobonichi Techo covers, which provide extra features and come in a variety of colors and designs.
- Size: A6
- Language: Japanese
- January Start
- 2-Book Set
- Original version here (2023 in one book)
- Hobonichi Accessories available
More features in detail:
- One Day Per Page: The planner features a format with a page devoted to each day. There’s lots of open space to plan the day ahead and enjoy recording your memories and activities. Think of the pages as containers for random ideas, with a clear record of the date. Paste magazine clippings, ticket stubs and photos to make the techo something completely unique – your imagination is the only limit.
- Yearly Calendar: A convenient double-page spread shows the yearly calendars for 2023 and 2024 at a glance for a useful reference when planning ahead.
- Yearly Index: Each 2-page spread contains 4 months, with a total of 16 months in the yearly index. The top of each monthly column includes 2 lines of space for note-taking. The yearly index spans the following dates: December 2022 - March 2024.
- Monthly Calendar: The graph paper design is lightly printed to make it easier to write in your plans and take notes in an even line. The calendar is printed in charcoal gray and a striking red for a refreshing design.