- Size: A5
- Language: English
- Paper: Tomoe River S
- January Start
- Monday Start
- Hardcover Book
- HON Specific Clear Cover available seperately
- Hobonichi A6 Planners available: Planner, Original, Avec, Day-Free, One Piece
- Hobonichi A5 Planners available: Cousin, Avec, Day-Free
- Hobonichi Weeks available
- Hobonichi Covers
- Hobonichi Accessories available
- View All Hobonichi
More features in detail:
- One Day Per Page: The planner features a format with a page devoted to each day. There’s lots of open space to plan the day ahead and enjoy recording your memories and activities. Think of the pages as containers for random ideas, with a clear record of the date. Paste magazine clippings, ticket stubs and photos to make the techo something completely unique – your imagination is the only limit.
Weekly Pages: The weekly page is a special section only available in the Cousin edition. It contains one week per two-page spread, with 24-hour timetables labeled 0:00 to 24:00.
- Yearly Calendar: A convenient double-page spread shows the yearly calendars for 2024 and 2025 at a glance for a useful reference when planning ahead.
- Yearly Index: Each 2-page spread contains 4 months, with a total of 16 months in the yearly index. The top of each monthly column includes 2 lines of space for note-taking. The yearly index spans the following dates: December 2023 - March 2025.
- Monthly Calendar: The graph paper design is lightly printed to make it easier to write in your plans and take notes in an even line. The calendar is printed in charcoal gray and a striking red for a refreshing design.