The Day-Free combines a monthly calendar with a graph paper notebook. It was designed for users who have been ignoring dates as they use the pages and for those who are bothered by having blank daily pages scattered throughout their book. The Day-Free is available in A6 Original or A5 Cousin size, and will fit the same techo covers as their standard counterparts. The graph paper notebook pages include fun little additions, such as Hobonichi’s characteristic quotes at the bottom of each page in Japanese and an illustrated flipbook on the bottom right of every page spread. This year's is a comic by 100% ORANGE.
The full-year A5 Cousin techo has 544 total pages, while the A5 Day-Free has 224. This makes the Day-Free books basically half the thickness and weight of the standard full-year counterparts.
The Day-Free comes with a blue cover reminiscent of a lovely clear sky. The words Day-Free and Hobonichi Techo are printed in ivory.
Special stitch-binding allows the planner to lay completely flat without having to hold it down, and the page corners are rounded to minimize creasing and damage to the edges when carried around or stored in a bag.
Serial numbers on the inside back cover give each planner a unique identity and make your planner your very own special book.
- Size: A5
- Language: Japanese
- Paper: Tomoe River
- January Start
- Monday Start
- Day-Free Cover Available
- Hobonichi Techo Cousin available (A5-sized Hobonichi for 2023)
- Hobonichi Accessories available
More features in details:
- One Day Per Page: The planner features a format with a page devoted to each day. There’s lots of open space to plan the day ahead and enjoy recording your memories and activities. Think of the pages as containers for random ideas, with a clear record of the date. Paste magazine clippings, ticket stubs and photos to make the techo something completely unique – your imagination is the only limit.
- Yearly Calendar: A convenient double-page spread shows the yearly calendars for 2022 and 2023 at a glance for a useful reference when planning ahead.
- Yearly Index: Each 2-page spread contains 4 months, with a total of 16 months in the yearly index. The top of each monthly column includes 2 lines of space for note-taking. The yearly index spans the following dates: December 2021 - March 2023
- Monthly Calendar: The graph paper design is lightly printed to make it easier to write in your plans and take notes in an even line. The calendar is printed in charcoal gray and a striking red for a refreshing design.
- Informational Pages