This is a great opportunity for you to learn brush lettering and have fun applying watercolors techniques and create a beautiful colorful piece of art.
In this workshop you will learn about:
- Best art supplies for watercolor lettering
- Watercolor swatches
- Blending combinations
- Brush control & water control
- Basic calligraphy strokes
- Alphabet in watercolor
- Final project
- Location: Yoseka Stationery - 4806 41st Street, Sunnyside, New York, 11104
- Date: Friday, October 12th
- Time: 7pm - 10pm
- No prior experience needed
- All materials are included. Light refreshments will be provided. Feel free to bring your own beverages!
- Minimum of 5 is required to start the workshop. If the course doesn't meet the minimum by October 9th, we will issue the refund back right away.
Sored is a Watercolor artist and Calligrapher from Venezuela residing in New York City with her husband and our 3 year old daughter. She is the creator of Prayer Craft Studio and she has a huge passion for sharing and teaching her knowledge and experience of creating art with others.
Watercolors have been a wonderful way for her to relax and pay attention to her surroundings using different techniques and watching all of the colors blend and having this mixed with letters creates a total new adventure of creativity. She is a self-taught learner and also loves to take classes and have other artists looking at her work for feedback. Her goal is to motivate you to create your own journey in art and inspire you to keep learning.