Join us for a fun gift-wrapping workshop and make your presents this year look better than ever! Bring two of your own presents that need to be wrapped to the workshop. We will be providing you with the wrapping paper needed to practice your wrapping skills, and during the workshop, you will have access to washi, stamps, stickers, colorful markers and pens to dress up your gift. Our friend, Ginger, will be teaching this fun-filled and festive workshop.
- Location: Yoseka Stationery - 4806 41st Street, Sunnyside, New York, 11104
- Date: Friday, December 14th
- Teaching Time: 8pm - 9pm
- Participants can stay after 9pm to practice and wrap their presents with our materials
- Make sure to bring 2 presents you want to wrap using our supplies
- Each signup includes 2 sheets of wrapping paper and 1 washi to take home with you
- Light snacks and drinks will be provided
Note: Coupon code does not apply to this workshop.