Drinking Tieguanyin is like getting into a forest with rich aroma. With the tea leaves rolled and roasted, Tieguanyin tastes fruity and woody. The unique flavor is known as "Guan Yin Yun."
Lennon Tool Bar standard inks come in two lines: Indigo Color and Formosa Color. The Indigo Color is inspired by "aizome," or Indigo Dyed textiles, and the colors represent the different shades of blue throughout the process. The Formosa Color is inspired by places in Taiwan. This is a special ink series inspired by the classic Taiwan teas to remind you of slowing down the pace. Use these colors to write your stories, and you could have a sip of the sweet aftertaste of life just as you are drinking Taiwan teas.
- Color: 木柵鐵觀音 Muzha Tieguanyin Tea
- Dye-based Ink
- Taiwan Tea Set Colors: Muzha Tieguanyin Tea, Sun Moon Lake Ruby Black Tea, Wenshan Pouchong Tea
- Indigo Color: Tetsukon, Asagi, Noshime-Hana, Kon-Ai, Nando-Iro, Mizu-Iro
- Formosa Color: Hobe, Hehuan Blue, Shuishalian
- Available in Ink Sample - Lennon Tool Bar
About Lennon Tool Bar:
Lennon Tool Bar was founded in 2014 at Tamsui, Taiwan. Initially, it started to promote arts and crafts of Indigo Dyeing, a business that flourished a century ago in Taiwan, and at the time, Taiwan exported a considerable amount of "doroai," or the raw material of colorants used in Indigo Dyeing, to the Japanese Empire. Lennon Tool Bar draws inspiration from the traditional process and the popular colors used in Indigo Dyeing.