Kakimori Rollerball Pen. This pen combines the ease of using a rollerball pen with the joy of using fountain pen ink. Each pen set comes with a comfortable, rounded pen barrel, rollerball nib, converter, cap, dropper and mini cup. Use the converter to draw up your favorite fountain pen ink, push the converter into the nib, and after less than five minutes, your rollerball pen/fountain pen hybrid is ready to write with.
- Ink not included
- Includes: pen body, converter, rollerball nib, cap, dropper, mini cup, and instructions
- Also available in: 0.5mm
- Can be used with fountain pen ink or cartridge
- Kakimori pigment ink here
- Because of the pigment ink component, please note that after the ink has dried/clogged it may be difficult to clean out your pen
- Write with the inked pen often so as to avoid dry out
- After filling with ink, the ink color may appear lighter but will become darker over time
- When traveling, it is recommended that you ink your pen after arriving at your destination so as to avoid leakage due to atmospheric pressure
Located in downtown Tokyo, Japan, Kakimori boasts a deep connection with the people of the town and its customers. They value the importance of storytelling and the joy associated with handcrafted goods and writing by hand. They value coexistence with the four major elements (Air, Water, Earth and Soil) and use these ideals to blend business and economy. They are well known and well loved for their fountain pen ink store where one can custom-mix ink colors.