The Hobonichi Techo Planner is the English version Hobonichi Techo, one of the bestselling daily planners in Japan known for its design sensibility, creative flexibility and quality production. This English version was specially created in collaboration with Sonya Park, founder of the popular Japanese select shop and brand, Arts&Science. It takes all the great features of the A6 Hobonichi Techo Original, including the one-page-per-day design, lay-flat binding, and daily quotes, and refines them into a clean, simplified design. The chic black cover features a subtle engraving of the Japanese characters for Techo along with the Arts&Science logo.
The graph paper in the English version is slightly enlarged to 4 mm to allow users to write comfortably in any language. Timelines are simplified to a single 12 to denote noon so users can completely customize it to their own schedule (or ignore it completely), and each day is also labeled with the number of the consecutive week that year, from 1 to 52.
The book has the same thread-stitch binding as a dictionary, allowing it to lay flat open for comfortable writing. The back of the book contains informational pages, and 2021 is foil-embossed into the book spine.
- Size: A6
- Language: English
- January Start
- Monday Start
- Avec version here: Avec (2-book set for 2022)
- Hobonichi Accessories available
More features in detail:
- One Day Per Page: The planner features a format with a page devoted to each day. There’s lots of open space to plan the day ahead and enjoy recording your memories and activities. Think of the pages as containers for random ideas, with a clear record of the date. Paste magazine clippings, ticket stubs and photos to make the techo something completely unique – your imagination is the only limit.
- Yearly Calendar: A convenient double-page spread shows the yearly calendars for 2022 and 2023 at a glance for a useful reference when planning ahead.
- Yearly Index: Each 2-page spread contains 4 months, with a total of 16 months in the yearly index. The top of each monthly column includes 2 lines of space for note-taking. The yearly index spans the following dates: December 2021 - March 2023.
- Monthly Calendar: The graph paper design is lightly printed to make it easier to write in your plans and take notes in an even line. The calendar is printed in charcoal gray and a striking red for a refreshing design.