The Avec version splits the Japanese A5 Hobonichi Techo Cousin, design and all, into a 2-book set at six months each with only slight variances in calendar spans and the number of extra pages in the back. This allows you to fill the pages to your heart’s content with scheduling, diaries, little notes, tickets, photographs, doodles, and anything that strikes your fancy.
Avec book covers come in bright colors to encourage the option of using the book as-is. Book 1 (January–June) is a bright lime yellow and Book 2 (July–December) is a cool ice blue. And because it's lightweight, it's perfect for carrying around with you.
- Size: A5
- Language: Japanese
- January Start
- Monday Start
- 2-Book set
- Regular Cousin version here: Cousin (one book for 2022)
- Hobonichi Accessories available
More features in detail:
- One Day Per Page: The planner features a format with a page devoted to each day. There’s lots of open space to plan the day ahead and enjoy recording your memories and activities. Think of the pages as containers for random ideas, with a clear record of the date. Paste magazine clippings, ticket stubs and photos to make the techo something completely unique ― your imagination is the only limit.
- Weekly Pages: The weekly page is a special section only available in the Cousin edition. It contains one week per two-page spread, with 24-hour timetables labeled 0:00 to 24:00.
- Yearly Calendar: A convenient double-page spread shows the yearly calendars for 2021, 2022 and 2023 at a glance for a useful reference when planning ahead.
- Yearly Index: Each 2-page spread contains 6 months, with a total of 12 months in the yearly index. The top of each monthly column includes 3 checkboxes for writing goals and to-do lists, and the bottom of the page has extra space for note-taking. The yearly index spans the following dates: January - December 2022.
- Monthly Calendar: The monthly calendar is ideal for managing schedules. The graph paper design is lightly printed to make it easier to write in your plans and take notes in an even line. The blue gray and red print both allow for high visibility when writing in the calendar. The monthly calendar spans the following dates: December 2021 - March 2023.